Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Affiliate for Natural Zing

hi everyone,

i just became an affiliate for natural zing. Natural Zing is a fabulous natural specialty food distributor. they sell many raw living food products and equipment and they are my primary source when i need supplies for myself and for clients and patients. the best thing is that they are also a local company and extremely organized and dependable.

please check them out and use this link which will show them that i referred you to the site which will give me credit. call or email me if you have any questions on specific products etc. i would be happy to help you. we are in the process of building my on-line store which will include a section specifically for natural zing products that i recommend.

http://www.naturalzing.com/idevaffiliate/idevaffiliate.php?id=1075

be well & live green, kelly

No comments: