Saturday, July 9, 2011

Daily Nutrition

Today is a beautiful sunny day!! Yoga workshop all day and i'm nourishing myself with liquid nutrition.

This morning i made loads of green juice for the boys and i!! we all drank our green juice and ate our chlorella tablets. the boys also chowed on kale chips and grapes.

The boys also make freshly squeezed lemonade and orange juice.

i drank some of my green juice with the chlorella tablets and mixed some with Pure Synergy and Spirulina. My green juice with powerfoods fueled me till 1:00pm.


for later i made a delish vanilla superfood shake:


2 gynostemma tea
2 scoops sun warrior vanilla protein
1 large tbsp reishi powder
1 large tbsp chaga powder
dropper of vanilla stevia
dash vanilla powder and cinnamon

for even later in the day i made a chocolate raw meal smoothie:

2 cups rooibos tea
1 scoop chocolate sun warrior protein
1 tsp blue green algae manna powder
1 scoop Garden of Life Raw Meal
crushed ice

i always drink fresh water and teas between my liquid meals. My body with be nourished for my active day!!

namaste, kelly

No comments: