Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year!!

Happy New Year Everyone!

I love starting a new year. I wrote all my goals for the next year and action steps for the most important ones. I love the feeling of starting new especially after I just got done doing a juicefeast detox. I feel energized and ready to focus on the things I want to accomplish this year. Remember, energy flows where attention goes. So put your attention on the things you want. Make one of your goals to have the best year ever.

My clients and patients are always inquiring about what I eat and what are my daily rituals. So this year I'm going to include some of this info in my blog. Here is what I ate today:

January 1, 2008

Woke 4:15- yes, i'm an early riser. I get up prior to my 14 month(mason) getting up so I can do my things and be ready to focus my attention on him when he wakes up.

Warm water, msm, b-complex, vit d-3

Elliptical machine 30 min

5:30 whole papaya

6:30 bowl of organic cherries

8:00 drank 1 liter greens juice: kale, swiss chard, dandelion greens, spinach, cilantro, parsley, celery, cucumber, carrot, apple, lemon, ginger, E-3 live, wheatgrass

10:00 Yoga sun salutations/Stretching/Breathwork

11:30 shake: strawberries, blueberries, cherries, gogi berries, cacao, maca, hemp protein, mesquite, bee pollen

DHA, pre/post natal vitamins

dry brushing, shower- hot/cold/hot/cold, tongue scraper

3:30 Drank ¾ liter of green juice (same as above)

5:30 raw organic tomatoes and red pepper

nori salad wrap: nori roll filled with salad made of: greens- mixed herb, cilantro and watercress, sprouts- clover and arugala, avocado, olives and kelp. Dressing: hemp oil, miso, apple cider vinegar.

6:15 ¼ liter green juice.

8pm- bedtime


Enjoy!! Namaste.

No comments: