Friday, May 13, 2011

My day home with the boys

I love my days home with my boys. we often spend our time at the market, playing outside and making and eating yummy foods. Mason is at school from 9-4 so its just owen and i most of the day.
we started the day with blended cantaloupe. i love mine in my glass.

the boys love theirs in their "fun" cups:

for lunch owen and i had fermented kim chi, sunflower sprouts, sea veggies and avocado all mashed up with lydia's organic green and luna nori crackers and drizzles of tahini. i love this meal and so does owen.

here is owen shoveling it in with his hands- not proper etiquette but i'm glad he loves it.

here is the kim chi i used today:

owen also enjoyed a sun warrior chocolate protein and banana smoothie and zucchini hummus with green dehydrated crackers. did not get a pic of this one but he loved it. he's still drinking it now.
Tonight is pizza night for the kids. yes- its my healthy version of pizza.

have a great weekend. kelly

No comments: