Saturday, November 27, 2010

Thanksgiving / New Raw Food Prep and Corporate Wellness Series

Happy belated Thanksgiving!!!

Thanksgiving was relaxing and fabulous. here are some yummy pics!!

Spinach Flax Wraps: I love these!! they are dense and filling and make me feel like i'm eating a real wrap!! i placed a large scoop of kale coleslaw in the center of each, sprinkled with nutritional yeast, wrapped them up and enjoyed every bite. they are sooo easy to make too!!!


my sister-in-law ashley, her new baby Luke, owen and I went for a wonderful walk thanksgiving afternoon. Owen napped in the stroller after our walk.

My nutrient-dense green / veggie salad loaded with greens, sprouts, red peppers, cucumbers, onion, tomatoes, celery and more. With a simple dressing of orange juice, lemon juice and crushed garlic.

My kale coleslaw:

Joe and I before the feast!!

Nothing like roasting some marshmellows on thanksgiving!!! this is mason and his cousin mathew enjoying the, "nothing nutritious about it" marshmellows- pure sugar!!! and they loved every bite!!


Check out my website for details on my "2011 Raw Living Foods Preparation 9-part Series" and my "6-part Corporate Wellness Series". Call or email me with any questions. The 9-part Raw Living Foods Preparation Series is great for all levels and will give you specific recipes and techniques to easily incorporate raw living foods into your daily diet. Make living well a priority in 2011!!!

Also, keep an eye on the "Sweet Green" blog. I was interviewed last tuesday by a Sweet Green intern to be featured as a "Sweet Person" of Bethesda. I'll let you know when they post the feature.

Namaste, Kelly

No comments: