Monday, March 26, 2012

Juice and Tonic Day!!

I want the warm weather back!! We still got out and rode bikes but it was a little windy!!
Loads of green juice and chlorella tablets!! I've been separating my greens from fruit so that i can mix and match various juices for myself and family. Made this at 4am this morning (before leaving for equinox at 4:45).


Carrot Ginger Juice- yummy!! i love this juice. Made this with the boys after everyone ate breakfast and was ready for school!!

Light Green Apple Juice with Maca!! This was a sweeter green juice loaded with maca!!

Vanilla Pumpkin Spirulina Ice Cream!! Made this after our bike ride. I was soooo craving it!! I wanted to make a second but i know that is too much protein for my body to handle at one time. One serving of this is loaded with protein!!

Vanilla Pumpkin Spirulina Ice Cream!!
*all tbsps are heaping tablespoons!!
1 ½ cups ice (you can also use ice cubes of spring dragon tea)
1 tbsp maca
3 tbsps tocotrienols
1 tsp non gmo soy lecithin or sunflower lecithin
¼ cup vanilla sun warrior protein powder
1 tbsp lucuma
1 tbsp xylitol
1 tbsp spirulina
1 tbsp pumpkin seed oil
2 droppers vanilla stevia
2 droppers ionic minerals
1 tsp coconut oil

check out the upcoming newsletter for the benefits of each of these ingredients!! now i'm sipping on a GT trilogy kombucha tea!! i feel very light and nourished!!

check out my little golfers!!



have a wonderful week!!

kelly

No comments: