Thursday, June 23, 2011

Private Vita-Mix Class

Check out the raw food goodies from today's Private Raw Living Food Vitamix Demo:
Sunny Sunflower Pate- Ate this wrapped in nori with sprinkle of nutritional yeast

Almond Brazil Nut Vanilla Ice Cream

One of the best things you can consume are Energy Soups. I demonstrated one of my favorite Green Energy Soups!!

Most importantly you need to know how to make green juice daily!! yes its best if you make it in a juicer that preserves the nutrients but if you are in a rush the vitamix is a great choice to get those greens in the body!! The more greens you get in the body the more alkalized you will be!!

In addition to all the above we did green smoothies, power smoothies, fermented raw cheeses, sauces/dips/pestos and puddings.

I did a private movement session with one of my interns tonight and i packed her a little goodie bag of raw living foods for her dinner.


Get a group together, tell me what foods/drinks you want to learn how to make and we'll schedule a class- call or email.

Raw Food Immersion Program starting in the fall. I'll keep you posted on the details.

namaste, kelly

No comments: