Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Two Delish Smoothies!!!

Today was a crazy coconut day. As i've said before i now only eat the exotic superfoods brand coconut water, meat and smoothies!! they are soooo delish. I drank a whole bottle of the coconut water today- it is soooo good. here is the smoothie i made today using my coconut products.


3/4 cup coconut water
1/2 bag of the coconut meat (approximately 1 cup)
2 huge handfuls of spinach
1 large frozen banana
1 tbsp crystal manna (bluegreen algae)
1 tsp organic vanilla beans
dash of sea salt
2 droppers vanilla stevia

oh my gosh it was fantastic!!! it was soooo good i made a second batch.

Monday I made this nutrient-dense smoothie which the boys enjoyed!! but don't let it sit to long or else it congeals due to the ground flax.


3/4 cup water
2 cups kale
1 1/4 cup blueberries
1 frozen banana
1 orange, peeled
1 tbsp ground flaxseed

here are my flavored sprouted nuts and seeds (look at previous post to see how to make). I store them in mason jars and these will last about up to a month. they are excellent to add texture to salads, soups and sooo much more..


check out my super star!!



kelly

No comments: