Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Today's Nutrition

another busy but fabulous day. as many of you know i always make time to nourish myself. here was my day:
5ish woke
warm water with lemon and cayenne, probiotic
made green juice while drinking my water
client at studio
8:15 green juice, supplements and chlorella tablets (i'm loving my chlorella tablets lately)!!
these are my two jars of green juice plus green smoothie for the kids:

8:45 nutrition client at home office
10:00 finished green juice (40ounces total)
10:30-1:30- clients at studio
1:45-2:45- my yoga practice!! fabulous midday flow! it totally reenergized me!!
took digestive enzymes
Lunch:
this was a fabulous meal!!
big bowl of sunflower and alfalfa sprouts, fermented veggies, 1/2 mashed avocado, kelp, dulse and nori. i mashed up all the above ingredients, placed it on my homemade green crackers (which i make from the pulp of my juice daily) with a drizzle of my pinenut basil pesto i made on monday. This was soooo delicious and nourishing. It gave me the fuel to continue my day.
These are my crackers:

and my basil pesto:

here are the approximate ingredients:
2 cups basil
1/2 cup soaked raw organic pinenuts
1/2 cup hemp oil
1/2 clove garlic
dash of sea salt
add all to vitamix blender and blend till smooth. simple and amazing!!

3:30-6:30 Back to studio for clients
kissed mason and owen good night!! love night time kisses!!!
worked with my fabulous intern on many fun projects!!
now i'm working in the office drinking my kombucha tea

namaste, kelly

No comments: