Thursday, July 26, 2012

Perfect Day for ICE CREAM!!!!

Hello Heat!!!!  I do love the heat but today was thick and hot!!  Days like today i just don't feel like eating much and i want cold creamy refreshing things. 
This morning i was back to my power smoothie- totally cool and refreshing.  I drank 2 16 ounce glasses from about 9:30ish - 1:30ish with water in between.  They gave me energy all day while seeing clients back to back. 

I drank lots of refreshing iced teas including pau d'arco, spring dragon and yerbe mate for a little extra energy kick!!! 

Tonight it was time for some cold refreshing raw vegan ice cream!!!  We did three different ice creams tonight.  
I indulged in some cashew creamery raw vegan vanilla ice cream.  Totally delish!! 

Owen enjoyed some of my homemade raw vegan mocha coffee ice cream.  Yes, he ate two cones before they melted!! 

Mason decided on the healthiest of them all- the strawberry banana fruit ice cream made in the vitamix!!! 





1 bag frozen organic strawberries
2 frozen organic bananas
1 scoop sun warrior vanilla protein powder
1 big scoop raw organic almond butter
Blend it all up in the vitamix and serve!!! 

Now I'm munching on my chlorella tablets!!!





Meet me at Puree Juice Bar in Bethesda tomorrow night for Happy Hour from 5-7!!! 

Sign up for my Cleanse starting August 4th!!! 

Come to the Free Raw Food Potluck on  Sunday August 12th from 12-1:30 at Yoga Fusion!!!  Email me with what you will be bringing!!!

Kelly



No comments: